Using the prompts to guide you, write a suitable response by using a conditional.
Start your sentences with if.
1. "I'm looking for a new red dress."
"If I / see one, I / let / you know."
2. "I left my wallet at home.
"If I / have / some money, I / buy something to eat."
3. "I can't believe how bad crime is in this city.
"If I / be / the mayor, I / spend / more money on security."
4. "Please tell Jim to come and see me."
"If I / see him, I / pass the message / on."
5. "I'm not feeling very well."
"If I / feel better in the morning, I / go to / work."
6. "I think I failed my test."
"If I / have / study more, I / have passed."
7. "I can't find my keys anywhere!"
"If I / find them, I / tell you."
8. "Andrea is very upset with you."
"If I / you, I / apologize / to her."
9. "Do you want to come to dinner with us later?"
"I'm not sure. If I / finish / my homework, I / join / you."
10. "He's so handsome!"
"If he / ask / me out, I / say 'yes'."
Show Answers >>Hide Answers
Lesson by Ian at EC Cape Town English school