How well could you get by using English in a hotel? Let's find out!
Click here for all the explanationsHide explanations
- reservation - Noun. A request to save a specific room for a future date. The verb is 'reserve'.
- available - Adjective. When something can be used, it is 'available'.
- vacancy - Noun. Not filled or occupied; available to be used.
- room service - Noun. Food and drinks served to a guest in his or her hotel room.
- extend - Verb. To add to something in order to make it longer. In this case, to make the stay at the hotel longer.
- check out - Phrasal Verb. To leave a hotel after paying and returning your room key.
- rate - Noun. The amount of payment.
- wake up call - Noun. A telephone call from the hotel to wake you up in your room. You arrange the time you want the call to be made.
Link: English in the bank
Link: English in the travel agency