Below you will see some sentences. Put the words into the correct sentence and change the main verb into its passive form (past participle):
In an active sentence we say:
'Farmers grow vegetables'
In passive sentences we say:
'Vegetables are grown by farmers'
- This wall / paint / my father / by / was
- Planes / fly / are/ pilots /by
- Cricket / play / in / India / is
- you / by / This picture / was / take
- The hospital / open / the Queen / was / by
- Glass / make / is / from/ sand
- The book / write / Shakespeare