Write sentences and questions with the present perfect. Write your sentences in the comments box. Use contractions:
Eg. he/ eat/ breakfast (-)
He hasn't eaten breakfast.
1. I /buy/ a new dress. (+)
2. She /pay/ the bill. (+)
3. they /tell/ her. (?)
4. We /speak/ this week. (-)
5. you /choose/ an outfit. (?)
6. He /forget/ his umbrella again! (+)
7. I /watch/ that film before. (+)
8. you /do/ your homework. (?)
9. They /come/ home yet. (-)
10. The train /leave/ yet. (-)
See Correct Sentences>>Hide Sentences
1. I’ve bought a new dress.
2. She’s paid the bill.
3. Have they told her?
4. We haven’t spoken this week.
5. Have you chosen an outfit?
6. He’s forgotten his umbrella again!
7. I’ve watched that film before.
8. Have you done your homework?
9. They haven’t come home yet.
10. The train hasn’t left yet.