Rearrange the words to create the correct sentences. Write the sentences in the spaces below.
Capitalize the first letter of the first word in each sentence, and end with the appropriate punctuation marks.
1. borrow/I/may/that book/you/from
2. going to/he/Saturday/is/the shopping mall/on
3. the airport/him/will/at/Linda/meet/noon/at
4. 'sunny and warm'/for/the forecast/tomorrow/is
5. bring/to/will/the birthday cake/I/the party
6. out/take/I'll/tomorrow/the trash
7. off/please/the lights/turn
8. a day/teeth/your/twice/at least/brush
9. far/the theater/how/the school/from/is
Just for this quiz, here are some hints:
- Apart from questions 1 and 9, do not make any of the sentences questions.
- In question 1, Saturday is the last word.
- In question 7, please is the first word.
- In question 9, theater comes before school.
This lesson was created by Evelyn Ono Vineberg, EC San Diego