Prefix: an placed before a base or another prefix, as un- in unkind, un- and re- in unrewarding.
Post-: a prefix meaning after or later than
Here are five examples of prefixes using post-:
- Postpone (verb): "She decided to postpone her vacation until next year."
- Posthumous (adjective): "This is a posthumous album by Michael Jackson."
- Postnatal (adjective): "There's a good sytem of postnatal care for mothers in my country."
- Postdate (verb): "I'll postdate this cheque until the end of the month when I get paid."
- Postmortem (noun): "They had a postmortem to find out how the wan was killed."
Now use the numbers next to the words to match them with the correct definitions below:
Link: Learn English Noun and Adjective Endings
Link: Prefixes Using 'Re'