Complete the following sentences using the correct phrases from this list. Do not type in the phrase; type in the number next to each phrase.
1 - It was
2 - It will
3 - There were
4 - It is
5 - There are
6 - It has been
7 - There is
8 - There has been
9 - It will be
10 - There will be
- A - I think ____ snow next week.
- B - ___ raining, hasn't it?
- C - ___ a lot of rain here recently.
- D - ___ sunny yesterday.
- E - ___ a lot of people at tomorrow's concert.
- F - ___ a long way from here to London.
- G - ___ some coins on the table yesterday.
- H - ___ raining at this time tomorrow.
- I - ___ a lot of animals in this zoo.
- J - ___ a great sale on in at this store at the moment.