You're really means ‘you are’, the apostrophe (apostrophe = ') shows us that the ‘a’ is missing:"You're really boring. I wish I didn’t have to sit next to you all day.”Your is a possessive pronoun and should be followed by a noun:‘Your car, your phone…’One common mistake is to say, ‘Hope your okay’.It should, of course, be, ‘Hope you're okay’.Have you got it? Then, try these...only use your or you're
- I haven't seen brother today. Is he OK?
- Please be careful. very special to me.
- the last to arrive. What took you so long?
- Excuse me, dog is eating my bag.
- Unless you cut down on chocolate never going to lose weight.
- Remember to look both ways when crossing the road.
- She said attitude has to change before she agrees to go out with you again.