Bristol - One-to-One
One-to-One tuition is the ultimate course for making maximum progress during a short period of time.
This is an intensive course which is 100% focused on your English language needs and designed by your teachers to meet your requirements.
One-to-One is the most flexible and personal course available.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- You wish to improve your level significantly in a short time.
- You want to have targeted learning in areas of weakness or areas where you are lacking confidence.
- You feel you would benefit from uninterrupted teacher attention.
- You want to build a one on one relationship with an experienced teacher.
What can you expect on this course?
You can combine One-to-One tuition with a group course. This gives you the advantage of the interaction of a group in the morning and individually tailored tuition in the afternoon. This is a great way of accelerating your progress.
Feel free to go 'off topic'. A one-to-one lesson is designed for you, by you. Set your own goals for the lesson and one of our friendly English teachers will help you reach them. The flexibility of our teachers allows you to choose the English that you want to learn.
A private English lesson means personalised attention to you - you will receive your teachers undivided attention, receive guidance and feedback that is specific to you and your goals.
Tailored to your needs
Spending so much direct time in contact with your teacher means that he/she will know exactly which areas of your English you need to improve. Working together you will reach your English goal. That's the benefit of such a high level of personalised attention.
Combine with a Group Course
Take advantage of the interaction found on a group course and the personal attention of One-to-One classes. You may combine 2,4,6,8 or 10 One-to-One lessons with a group course to help you reach your English goals.
- Lessons per week: 2, 5 or 10
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes (2013: Canada: 50 mins / 2014: Canada 45 mins)
- Courses start every Monday
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Course Length: Minimum 1 week
- Class size: 1 student per class
In Montreal, I have the opportunity to learn about many countries and cultures because in my class I have with me students from all over the world. I think that EC Montreal has a good English program with good teachers. I’m...read more