London - Internship
In an increasingly competitive job market, employers look for new recruits who can add value to their business immediately. An internship in an English-speaking country can make your resume more attractive to future employers. Combined with an English course, you could be one step closer to your dream job.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- You want to combine your internship with an English course.
- You have an Intermediate level of English.
- You want to experience life in an all-English workplace.
- You want to broaden your career opportunities.
What can you expect on this course?
Gain valuable and practical skills and experience in your chosen profession. All positions are unpaid.Professions available:
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance PR & Advertising
- Human Resources
- Travel & Tourism
- Hotel & Catering
- Finance & Accounting
- Insurance Administration & Secretarial
- International Trade
* Requests in other vocations are considered.Study & Work: Unpaid Internship - Improve your English
Before beginning your internship you will attend an English course with EC. This provides you with an opportunity to get used to life in an English-speaking country and build your confidence using English.Gain valuable work experience
An internship in an English-speaking environment will provide you with excellent opportunities when applying for jobs, both abroad and in your own country. You will gain practical skills, and increase your awareness of international business practices.
- All Internships are unpaid
- Accommodation is not provided
- EEA, EU and Swiss students only
- Minimum level of English: Upper Intermediate (Malta: Intermediate)
- Internship Duration: UK: 4 - 3 months / Malta: 8+ weeks
- English Course Duration (not included): Minimum 4 weeks
- Minimum age: 18+
- Start Date: Every Monday
- When studying at Brighton or Cambridge you can also choose an internship in London
I had a great time here in Miami. I saw a lot of different places that were very beautiful. I went to Orlando, Universal Studios and Key West. They were all very nice.EC Miami is a great school. I learned a lot of English. They ha...read more