Malta - English for Work
If you want an international career in a global workplace, this intensive English course is a big help. Develop the fluency, accuracy and communication skills you need to work confidently in the English-speaking business world.
Every week you will take 30 lessons: 20 lessons of General English and 10 lessons of Business English.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- You want a career in an international environment.
- You need English in your job.
- You want to change career and improve your chance of getting a good job.
- You want to learn English for business-world success.
What can you expect on this course?
General English - 20 lessons per week
This course builds your General English skills, and then focuses what you have learned on the language you will need in the workplace. Through intensive practice in speaking, listening, reading and writing, you will have gained the means to express yourself effectively in English. So in future, whether you want to write a report or give a presentation, you can do so with fluency, accuracy and confidence.
Business English - 10 lessons per week
English is the world's language of business, politics, international relations, culture and entertainment. This course will develop your skills, helping you build an international career.
As part of your 10 weekly Business English lessons you can study:
- Negotiating contracts
- Management and HR
- Branding and promotional strategies
- Project management
- Company budgets
You will also learn about 'soft skills' such as:
- Giving opinions
- Making recommendations
- Presenting different scenarios
- Solving problems
And you will develop important workplace skills such as:
- Writing a CV
- Telephone English
- Preparing for an interview
- Giving presentations
Develop your international prospects
By the end of your time with EC, important doors will have opened for you. You will have improved your English fluency and will have the language, knowledge and skills to confidently deal with a variety of business issues.
- Available all year round
- Start every Monday; End Friday
- Low Intermediate to Advanced
- 20 General English lessons + 10 Business English lessons (22.5 hours per week / Canada: 25 hours )
- 1 lesson: 45 minutes (Canada: 50 minutes)
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Maximum students per class: 14 (12: London, Covent Garden, Malta and Cape Town / 15: Canada and Oxford)
I would recommend EC Malta because Malta is an amazing and friendly country, studying here is like being on vacation. Here we can find people from all over the world, make new friends and learn about different cultures. Everybo...read more