San Diego - Volunteer Programme
Volunteering offers the exciting opportunity to help out in an organisation, where you can use your English skills while experiencing a real-life workplace. It's an excellent way to do something positive and it will make you feel good. As well as improving your English, you will also get the chance to explore your future career opportunities and volunteer work in a foreign country looks good on a resume.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- You want to experience life in an English-speaking environment.
- You want to improve your English in a natural way.
- You want to do something worthwhile and different on your trip.
- You want improve your employment opportunities by giving yourself good work experience.
What can you expect on this course?
We will place you in a volunteer position, where you will take part in community work or exciting outreach projects. The Volunteer Program places each student in a volunteer position, provides ongoing support, and awards an official letter of completion recognizing the student’s achievement. The volunteer position is unpaid.
- English level required: High Intermediate
- Minimum internship 4 weeks + minimum 4 week English course)
- Course Starts: Every Monday
- Minimum Age: 18
Last Year, I prepared to go to the USA to study English. Most students planning to study abroad (including myself) couldn’t predict which language school they thought would have the best atmosphere. Furthermore, I had to conside...read more