The opening dates above are projected dates and are subject to change based on any changes in local regulation. The safety of our students and staff is our priority, while delivering our strong academic and language progression-centric approach both in the classroom and online.
We are continually monitoring the situation and consulting with the national government guidelines in all our school destinations. We have a protocol in place should any of our students or school team develop symptoms which involves liaison with local health authorities which has been in place for some time and fully communicated to all school stakeholders.
EC takes the safety of its students and staff very seriously. We work hard to ensure classes take place in a safe and secure environment.
We will continue to update our in-house students with any further developments.
If any students have immediate questions or concerns, they are encouraged to speak to their school's Centre Manager/Director.
Covid T&C's will still apply to (see link here)
- Students that are currently in house
- Students booked and due to arrive
"Standard" EC T&Cs will apply to new bookings.
For these new bookings "Covid T&Cs will apply" in the event any of the below circumstances occur:
- Cancellation of international flights prior to the arrival date
- International travel bans if brought into place
- Declined or delays in receiving VISA
- Change in local authorities regulations that can affect travel (own country and/or destination)
If any of our schools is mandatorily closed during the period of study, the student will be entitled to:
1. Study in our EC Virtual+ online course
2. Receive a voucher for a future arrival
High Season supplements (tuition and/or accommodation) will not apply at any EC school during 2020
30 September 2020 - Updated EC Terms and Conditions | EC statement on Coronavirus Update 4 | EC statement on Coronavirus Update 3 | EC statement on Coronavirus Update 2 | EC statement on Coronavirus Update