The Erasmus programme is an initiative of the European Union that provides opportunities for students and young people to study, train, or volunteer abroad. It is designed to promote mobility and cultural exchange among European students and to support the development of a common European higher education area.
As a European wanting to learn English you may be able to take advantage of the programme to find your studies on an Erasmus+ English course. Here are some steps to follow:
- Check your eligibility: To be eligible for the Erasmus programme, you must be a student at a European higher education institution or a recent graduate. You can check the eligibility criteria on the official Erasmus website.
- Contact your home institution: Your home institution will be responsible for approving your participation in the Erasmus programme and for providing guidance on the application process. Contact your institution’s Erasmus coordinator for more information.
- Choose your EC Language school: You can choose an EC Language school that offers English language courses that meet your needs and interests. Courses are offered in Malta and Dublin.
- Apply for the Erasmus programme: Once you have been approved by your home institution, you can apply for the Erasmus programme through your institution’s online application system. You will need to provide information about your chosen EC Language school and the courses you wish to take.
- Receive funding: If your application is successful, you will receive funding from the Erasmus programme to cover your tuition fees and other expenses, such as travel and accommodation.
Studying English in Malta is an amazing way to expand your cultural horizons while also boosting your language skills. Not only will you get a great opportunity to learn the language, but you’ll also get to explore a stunning Mediterranean island with some of the best beaches in Europe and a vibrant nightlife. Whether you’re looking for an immersive learning experience or a fun-filled holiday, Malta has something for everyone! Plus, living and studying in Malta is significantly cheaper than many other countries, so it’s an affordable option too.
Studying English in Dublin is one of the best ways to become fluent in this dynamic language. There are many benefits to studying in Dublin, from the wealth of experiences that can be had while learning the language, to the unique and cultural atmosphere that envelops the city. Dublin has a long history as a major European hub for education and culture, making it an ideal destination for anyone looking to learn English.
The Erasmus programme provides a great opportunity for European students to learn English at an EC Language school and to experience cultural exchange and personal growth. It is a great way to expand your horizons and enhance your career prospects, while also having fun and making new friends from around the world.