Magnificent Edinburgh – a city so inspiring it will leave you with treasured memories forever. Our tour introduces you to the best it has, from its incredible sights and vibrant atmosphere to its ancient streets and intriguing history. We stay two nights in central Edinburgh and offer a further optional tour to the Scottish Highlands to discover more of this amazing place. On our return we visit York – a medieval city to see the Shambles – the oldest street in England!
With Discovery Tours you get;
More time in Edinburgh – our accommodation is central!
Walk the Royal Mile from Holyrood Palace to Edinburgh Castle
Learn about Whiskey at Edinburgh Castle
Take a stroll in Princes Gardens or climb Calton Hill for the best views
Listen out for the 1 o’clock cannon fire
Follow the footsteps of Edinburgh’s famous novelists
Try the local delicacy – Haggis!
Included in the ticket price is;
- Return travel by luxury coach with WC and DVD facilities
- Services of friendly and experienced drivers and a tour guide
- 2 nights central Edinburgh hostel accommodation
- Guided coach tour of Edinburgh city centre and surroundings including the New and Old Town, the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, Calton Hill, Arthur’s seat and more!
- Guided walking tour of the medieval city of York
- 2 Continental Breakfasts
- Lots of free time for shopping or visiting museums
- Full day tour to the Scottish Highlands (extra charge)