GRILLSTOCK BBQ & MUSIC FESTIVAL
30TH JUNE – 01ST JULY 2012
DAY TICKET – on door: £15.00
WEEKEND TICKET – on door: £22.50
Music, meat and mayhem come together once again in Bristol this summer at the third annual Grillstock Festival. Grillstock sizzles up the very best in BBQ Cooking and American music, from bands including Alabama 3 and Charles Bradley and the Extraordinaires. And the daddy of BBQ Cooking in the US – Ray ‘Dr BBQ’ Lampe – will be leading the fray in the judging stakes at the BBQ Cook offs. Taste, texture and appearance are the main judging criteria. Beads of sweat will roll.
24 teams from around the world will be competing to become the ‘King of the Grill’ Grand Champion.
Other highlights of the festival include:
• Legendary Chilli Eating Competition
• Main stage with 9 fantastic acts
• Huge US style BBQ competition
• Pallet' stage with slide guitars, banjo players, beatbox and street theatre
• Learn tips and tricks at the BBQ Academy
• BBC Radio 4’s The Kitchen Cabinet recording a show from the festival
Good food needs good music and Grillstock goes all out there too, with headliners including the US Soul Sensation, Charles Bradley & The Extraordinaires and the incredible Alabama 3, famous for their soundtrack for the hit TV show ‘The Sopranos’. It’s this fusion of BBQs and bands that creates a unique festival experience, right in the heart of Bristol.
Here the link: