So it's "Spring" apparently, although you wouldn't know it from the weather.
Spring is a time of new life and change, and we at EC Bristol (http://www.ecenglish.com/school-locations/learn-english-in-bristol) are no different.
Therefore, we are having a Spring Fayre (or festival), to get everyone together, have some fun and raise some money for charity.
Spring Fayres/Fetes are very typical in England, with all sorts of small games and prizes to be won, but the focus is on FUN!
So this Sunday 21st April, we have a school event, with lots of activities and fun to be enjoyed. It will be held at the school, and will start at 11:30. Activites are inside and outside on Queen Square.
Amongst the fun there will be:
- Cakes made by teachers! (but please bring cakes / sweets if you can cook!)
- FIFA Tournament (on the interactive whiteboards!)
- The Human Fruit Machine!
- Throw the Wellington Boot the Furthest!
- Face Painting!
- Music from Louis, one of our teachers!
- Throw water bombs at Kyle, one of our teachers! (who will be tied to a tree)
- Kick the Football at Teachers bottoms!
- An Auction of Teacher's "Services…"
- and many more
So come along and have a fun day with your friends and also the staff at EC, and let's try and beat the £314.77 we raised for charity last year! 😀
The money raised will be donated to the charity SHELTER, http://england.shelter.org.uk/.
Please have a look below at our 2012 Spring Fair pictures: