Our EC centre based in Bristol, conducted a survey about what our wonderful students like the most about Bristol.
Each of our EC students, studying a lower or upper Intermediate level English course in Bristol, answered our questions with great enthusiasm.
TOP 5 COLLECTED ANSWERS
- Lively Vibrant City Full of Youth,
- Shopping Areas,
- Green city,
- Street Arts,
- St Nicholas Market which is a market full of stands selling different national dishes.
We have the pleasure of sharing the answers of 9 EC Bristol students, please read below.
– A city full of youth coming from all walks of life (that’s awesome!)
– A green city: plenty of parks and of course we can’t forget the famous and magnificent Suspension Bridge.
– Pubs with live music
– St Nicholas Market
– The shopping area: Broadmead, Cabot Circus.
Christelle & Mattia
– A green city: Brandon Hill and Cabot tower.
– Clifton Village
– Streets arts
– The shopping area: Cabot Circus
– To have a coffee in a typical English tea room.
Oksana & Deniz
– A green city: parcs.
– Street Arts: graffiti, particularly Banksy graffiti.
– The shopping centre.
– Bristol Zoo.
– the Harbourside’s sunset.Zaki & Rodwan
– A multicultural city full of youth.
– The shopping area.
– English pastry and all kind of desserts.
– Bristol Zoo
– Sport Facilities
Silvia (unfortunately she didn’t want to have her photo taken)
– A lively and vibrant city full of youth.
– The riverside with its swans.
– Pubs (particularly Molloy’s pub).
– Friendly people.
Marcelo (unfortunately he didn’t want to have his photo taken)
– Pubs (Blue Lagoon, White Hart).
– St Nicholas Market.
– The shopping area in Park Street.
– Club (Agora).
Thanks to all the participants!