Every week EC Bristol language centre is holding a photo competition on the very best shot of its weekly activity programme.
And as the other EC language centres, Bristol language school also holds a weekly competition on Instagram. These two competitions are open to current students.
The city of Bristol is perfect to take pictures of. Its parks, floating harbour, architecture and street art are at the heart of Bristol.
Here are the top 10 places to be photographed in Bristol as chosen by the admin staff at our great language centre.
- Bristol Harbour and the Docks
2. Millenium Square
3. Cabot Tower and Brandon Hill
4. Clifton Village and Clifton Suspension Bridge
5. Saint Nicholas Market and the Old City
7. Park Street with Banksy graffiti and the University of Bristol
8. Stokes Croft
9. Cabot Circus
10. Queen Square
Have a walk in our beautiful city of Bristol! Don't miss out your best shot! It's time for you to take as many pictures as you can of the city but also of YOURSELF. And if you wish, our language centre can publish them on our facebook page.