PASTA SAUCE RECIPE (for 5 person)
* 3 big potatoes
* 1 scallion
* 2 courgettes
* 1 carrot
* 300g of Parmigiano
* 150g of Bacon
* A small glass of milk
* A pinch of pepper
* A pinch of nutmeg
* A pinch of salt
* A glass of water
Put the potatoes in a pot with water and let them cook for about 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile cut up the courgettes, the carrot and the scallion. Put in a pot oil and scallion. Sauté the scallion for about 3 minutes and after add courgettes and a glass of water and cook until the courgettes become soft. Meanwhile mush the potatoes in a plate. When the courgettes are almost cooked add the potatoes, the milk and the Parmigiano. Mixture over a low heat, add the bacon and cook the whole until it becomes cream. At the end add carrots, a pinch of pepper, nutmeg and salt.
The sauce for the pasta is ready!
* A chicken
* 5-6 tomatoes
* 5-6 onions
* 1 root of ginger
1. You cut and slice the tomatoes and the onion with ginger.
2. At the same time, you fry the chicken.
3. After, you mix the chicken with the seasoning (tomatoes, onions and ginger).
4. In the end, add the curcuma.
5. You can serve this meal with rice and a mix of vegetables: tomatoes, onions, ginger, lemon and mango.
PANAMANIAN CHICKEN RICE
* 1kg white long rice
* 300 g sweetcorn canned
* 250g petit pois canned
* 100g chopped carrots
* 400g cooked shredded chicken
* 60g green olives
* ½ tablespoon of salt
* A pinch of pepper
* 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning
* 1 sachet of curry
1. Put the rice in a pot, add salt, pepper, 3 cups of water and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Then add the shredded chicken, curry and poultry seasoning and mix for 3 minutes.
3 Wait for the water to dry and finally add the petit pois, carrots and olives. Stir until it’s well blended.
4. Simmer for 2 more minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy.
A RECIPE WITH POTATOES
* 1 onion
* 1kg potatoes
* Some parsley
* 110g butter
* 100g grated cheese
* A pinch of salt and pepper
* 1 egg
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
2. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cook them in salted water for 30 minutes.
3. Peel the onion and chop it. Melt it in 10g of butter for 5 minutes.
4. Wash and chop the parsley.
5. In a bowl, mix the chopped meat with onion, parsley and the egg. Add salt and pepper.
6. Reduce potatoes puree softened with a little cooking water. Sprinkle with the half of cheese. Cover with the rest of puree. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese, bake the dish in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. Serve it with a good salad.
Ingredients (for 2 person):
* 4 tomatoes
* 2 beetroot
* 3 apple
* 2 carrots
* A small piece of butter
* 500g of salmon
1. Cut some vegetables: beetroot, tomatoes, carrots and apples and boil them.
2. Grill the salmon in the oven.
3. When the vegetables are ready mix them with the salmon.
4. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the lasagna and put into the oven at 200 °C.
AJIACO (COLOMBIAN FOOD)
* Chicken breast
* Guasca (herbs)
* Potatoes (2 qualities: criolla and pastusa)
* Salt and pepper as you like
Cook the chicken breast with salt, pepper and condiments until the chicken is white and good to shred. Put it in another bowl. While this broth is boiling, add the pastusa potatoes and cook them until they are soft. Add the criolla potatoes wait until all the ingredients are mixed well.
When the broth is thick add the guasca and boil for a few minutes.
Serve in a bowl and add the sweet corn and the cream. Serve the dish with the shredded chicken, arepa and a portion of avocado.