Are planning to further your English studies in the UK? Don’t know which English university to choose? Need some advice? Then help is at hand! EC is offering students the opportunity to talk to EduGold. But who is EduGold?
EduGold provides a careers service for international students. They help students:
• who are planning to study at a UK university who would like further information on where to study
• who would like full support throughout the application procedure to study at a UK University
• who need supporting application documentation to be translated
• who need help creating a CV in English
• who would like some support and guidance throughout the process of getting a professional job
• who would like to arrange an internship to gain valuable work experience in the UK (EU passport holders only)
• who would like advice on where to get a temporary job whilst studying in the UK (EU passport holders only)
EduGold also provide tailor-made courses for individuals and groups who are looking for specialized courses to progress their international students in specific areas of study, locations and timetables.
If this interests you, EC has organised for an EduGold agent to visit EC every month, offering advice for students who are studying at EC Cambridge.
If you’d like to know more, please contact Mike in the computer room, or Kavita at the Guildhall school.