Learning English abroad is a fantastic experience full of wonderful, magical and surprising moments! Here are 10 of the happiest moments that are sure to put a smile on your face! 🙂
1. Making a new friend on your first day of school.
2. Passing a level test and moving to a higher level.
3. Learning the difference in meaning between ‘angry’ and ‘hungry’, ‘to’ and ‘too’ and other confusing words that sound the same!
4. Understanding a joke in English.
5. Watching your favourite movie…without subtitles!
6. Understanding the lyrics to your favourite song.
7. Ordering food at a restaurant and getting exactly what you ordered.
8. Having a successful conversation on the telephone.
9. The day you get your certificate or pass your IELTS/FCE/CAE/TOEFL exam.
10. Having a successful job interview in English, and getting the job!