Here are a few quiz questions with interesting/surprising answers – do what you can and answers will be given next week…
1. Of the 270 London Underground stations, how many are to the north of the river Thames?
2. What can you buy at New Covent Garden Market? And where is it?
3. Whose stadium holds more people, Chelsea’s or Arsenal’s?
4. Which London borough is the most expensive to live in?
5. How much is one adult ticket for St Paul’s Cathedral?
6. What’s the difference between Mi5 and Mi6?
7. What do the following have in common: Princes William and Harry, David Cameron, Hugh Laurie, Dominic West (from the Wire), George Orwell and Boris Johnson?
8. How many rooms are there (approximately) at 10 Downing Street?
9. Who is the odd one out: Sweeney Todd, Jack the Ripper, Sherlock Holmes, James Bond?
10. What is Lundenwic?