Around now, the total population of the world is expected to reach 7 billion, for the first time in history.
But what number are you? Where do you feature in the long, long list of 7,000,000,000 human beings that are alive at this very minute?
Have a look at this fascinating link, enter your date of birth and find out…
Of course, the population increase brings about some pretty serious questions, especially if we carry on like this:
- Where will we all live?
- Is there space for 8/9/10 billion?
- What will we all eat and drink?
- Will English still be the world’s most spoken language?
- Which countries will decline in population, and which will increase?
- What other changes will happen?
What do you think?