The purpose of the Social Programme is to contribute to the EC London objectives by providing a range of interesting and rewarding events, learning opportunities and cultural experiences for students that
• Creates a networked social programme across the 3 UK locations providing students with unique social and cultural opportunities and the School with a significant USP for their marketing and promotion.
• Enriches their stay at the School and provide a varied social framework for them to engage, interact and share experiences.
• Embeds the social programme as an integral part of their visit experience.
• Increases levels of student satisfaction and participation and reflects these positive experiences through recommendations and testimonials.
• Provides a forum for students to practice English in an encouraging and enjoyable environment.