Every Monday,Thursday and Sunday
€99.99 including port tax and transport
Depart Malta: 07:00 → Arrive Pozzallo: 08:30
Depart Pozzallo: 19:30 → Arrive Malta: 21:00
• Arrival at Pozzallo, a typical Sicilian fishing village, gradually regaining its role as the main port of the Provincia di Ragusa. The imposing Cabrera Tower is a XIV century silo.
• Met by fully air-conditioned luxury coaches, accompanied by guides.
• Excursion starts by crossing the second and third highest bridges in Europe which pass over the Baroque town of Modica. Then onto the Iblei Mountain Range with a view of the quaint villages among canyons.
• Time for refreshments and photos.
• Drive up to Sylvester Craters of Mt. Etna having time for lunch (not included in the price) and souvenir shopping.
• Depart Mt. Etna for the baroque city of Modica to enjoy some free time in the city centre.
• Depart Modica for Pozzallo, with a running commentary by the guide.
• Departure by High Speed Catamaran at 19:30 hrs for Malta.
• For bookings, please contact the Customer Relations Department.