This week we celebrated Juan’s 25th birthday. Because he is now a quarter of a century old, we asked him for some of the things he has learned so far in his life. Whether you are younger, older or the same age as Juan, his tips are good life lessons to follow.
1. Treat everyone the way you would like to be treated. So, if you want people to be nice to you, you have to be nice to them. Even if you are nice to people and they are still not nice to you, you are being the better person. Karma might come get them in the end!
2. Travel the world as much as possible. I have lived in many different countries in my life and I have realized that the more you see, the more you realize that there is more to learn about the world. If you continue to travel, you continue to learn. So, after you leave Miami, keep going to see new places and have new experiences.
3. Be open-minded. The more open-minded you are, the more opportunities you will have. Always think about doing something before you say “yes” or “no”. It could be a great opportunity for you!
4. Don’t take your relationships for granted. The people who you like/love may not always be around, so you should tell those people that you like/love them.
5. Enjoy every day of you life because time flies. It’s amazing how fast time goes!