Valentine’s Day is in less than one month we at EC Montreal could not be more excited! We have compiled a list of things you can do in Montreal whether you have a partner or just hanging out with your friends!
- Join EC Montreal’s Wednesday complimentary activity for some good chocolate indulgence!
- Attend the Chocolate Festival at the Bonsecour Market in Old Montreal.
- Walk up Mount Royal until you reach the romantic view from the top.
- Have a romantic dinner at a small French bistro on St. Denis Street.
- Take a stroll through Lafontaine park and check out the love locks fence.
- Get Chines take-out and watch a romantic comedy with your partner or group of friends.
- Go ice skating at the Old Port! Wednesdays are salsa nights at the skating rink!
- Visit the Place Ville Marie summit for its spectacular views.
- Take a cooking class at Ateliers et Saveurs in Old Montreal or Mezza-Luna in Little Italy.
- Go to Spa Diva for a wonderful couple’s massage or just to get glammed up for a night out with the girls!
We look forward to welcoming you to our EC Montreal English language school!