Studying in a foreign country can be very scary, intimidating, and nerve wracking.. but it doesn’t have to be!
Studying in a foreign country should be exciting, fun, and very enjoyable!
Here are some tips to help you as an international student taking English language courses in the US !
1. Get to know people – Making friends with other Americans can really help improve your English, and you can make some life-long friends!
2. Get Involved in School – This can also really help you improve your English, and well as help you become more familiar with the school by doing things you’re interested in!
3. Surround yourself with positive people – Being so far away from home can be hard at times, so make sure you surround yourself with people who can cheer you up when you’re sad!
4. Don’t be afraid to ask – Never be scared to ask a question about anything! No question is ever a bad one. This will help you learn!
5. Enjoy the American Life – There are so many things to do and see in all of the US, so it is your time to enjoy it, and learn new things!
Do you find these helpful? Or have any other tips you would like to share? Let us know!