Spring is here, and San Diego is celebrating with a few special April events of its own! We believe our EC San Diego students can continue learning English outside of these walls, and what better way to practice is there than hitting the town? Pull up your calendar app so you can mark these San Diegan April events!
Green Flash Public Brewery Tours
- Date: April 4, 2014
- Time: 5:00 PM
- Price: $5
- Attend a 30 minute tour of the Green Flash brewery, along with an informed tasting of four different beers. While all ages can attend the tour, only adults 21+ may participate in the beer tasting.
SeaWorld’s 50th Celebration – A Sea of Surprises
- Date: March 31, 2014 – September 7, 2015
- Price: Ages 10 and Older = $84, Ages 3-9 = $78
- Contact: email@example.com
- To celebrate SeaWorld’s 50th anniversary, the marine park has many surprises in all three of its parks! The main spectacle is a brand new arrival experience called Explorer’s Reef, which has recreated how guests explore and enter into the park. There are also animal ambassadors who greet park goers, and the SeaWorld Surprise Squad roams the park giving away special prizes. These are only a few of the highlights of the marine park’s celebration, so get your pass to experience all of the festivities!
San Diego Earth Fair
- Date: April 27, 2014
- Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Price: Free
- Where: Balboa Park
- The San Diego Earth Fair is the largest free environmental fair in the world! At the event you will find live entertainment, more than 350 exhibitors, a kids area, eHome area, featured works by artists, a food pavilion, parade, and more! The best part? All of this is free!