1. When is the next time we will have a time change for Daylight Saving Time (DST)?
2. What is the exact time and date this time change will occur in 2015?
3. In what season do you set the time an hour ahead?
4. In what season do you set the time an hour behind?
5. Who first conceived of the idea for DST?
6. Which country was the first to officially adopt a system of Daylight Saving Time?
7. What is the name of the legislation that standardized DST in the United States?
8. In what year did that legislation get passed?
9. Which places in the U.S. does not observe DST?
10. How many countries observe DST?
Study Academic English at EC San Francisco and learn more about the world.