Here at EC San Francisco, we’re always looking for energetic students. We seek fun and flamboyant souls who could push others forward. We recently recruited two awesome people. They are both from the great country Switzerland. Here’s a little bit about Alex and Joan:
Alex Della Torre
- Where are you from? I am from Locrane, Switzerland.
- What did you study? I studied Psychology.
- What was your EC placement level? I was first placed in the Upper Intermediate level.
- What are your favorite places? Other than my country, I like Pier 39 and Baker Beach
- What’s your favorite food? Pizza
- Who’s your favorite band? Imagine Dragon
- What’s your favorite movie? Prisoners
- Tell us three things about you: 1- I would like to travel all around the world. 2- I want to be a criminal psychologist. 3- My biggest passion is ice hockey. I played it for 6 years.
Joan Julen Guerra
- Where are you from? I am from Baar in Switzerland.
- What is your EC placement level? When I first started here at EC I was placed in the Pre-Intermediate
- What are your favorite places? Beside Switzerland, I like the Oracle Park.
- What’s your favorite food? Swiss Roesti
- Who’s your favorite band? AC/DC
- What is your favorite movie? Tintin and Milu
- Tell us three things about you: 1- I want to travel around the world. 2- I want to be a journalist. 3- I love Baseball.
Do you want to be part of our awesome student Ambassador team? If you’re a current EC student, please contact Anna or Amanda at the front desk. If you’re not an EC student and you wish you’re part of our family, please visit our center’s website to sign up for an English course in San Francisco.