Do you want to study English at EC Toronto and just not sure if the city itself is the right fit for you? Check out this video by seeyousoon.ca for the Top 5 things you can do to discover this amazing city of Toronto.
5. Visit a Museum: The Art Gallery of Ontario, The Royal Ontario Museum, The Bata Shoe Museum and The Gardiner Museum are just a few of the museums in the City of Toronto, there are actually too many to list here.
4. Check out Toronto’s Music Scene: From Indie Rock to Jazz, Pop to Soul, Toronto’s music scene is pumping! Just check out Blogto for all of the best venues.
3. Visit The Toronto Islands by Ferry: The ferry ride is short and sweet and the view is beautiful.
2. Go Beer tasting: Craft beers are a big deal in Toronto and it’s not hard to find amazing breweries around the city. Check out this link for the best micro breweries this city has to offer.
1. Visit Toronto’s many, many restaurants! For more ideas check out one of our EC Toronto student‘s favourite places to visit in Toronto.