Are you visiting Toronto over the winter? From ice skating to live hockey games, there are so many fun things to do.
Here’s a list of our top 5 favourite things to do in Toronto in the winter:
- Skating: Toronto has 50 city-run outdoor rinks to choose from, including: Nathan Philips Square, Natrel Rink (Harbourfront Centre), and Evergreen Brick Works ice pad. (more information here)
- Winterlicious: For fabulous food at some of Toronto’s premiere restaurants (at discount prices), check out Winterlicious from January 29 to February 11. Prix-Fixe lunch and dinner menus start at just $18. For more information, visit this page.
- Live Hockey: There’s nothing like watching a live hockey game at Toronto’s Maple Leaf Gardens. Join in the excitement and cheer on our beloved home team!
- Tobogganing: If a major snow fall hits, you’ll be sure to want to try tobogganing. Visit one of our beautiful parks for some fun tobogganing times! Here are a few suggestions: Christie Pitts, Trinity Bellwoods, and High Park.
- See a Broadway Show: There are lots of amazing Broadway shows in Toronto. Check out this website for some shows that might interest you.
Make sure to check out one or all of these activities to make the most of the Canadian winter season.
Study English in Canada at EC Toronto.