Fall in Toronto
While the weather is cooling down in Toronto, the fun certainly is not!
Check out our list of top 10 things to do in Toronto this fall:
1. Curl up with your laptop (or a book) and a warm beverage at one of Toronto’s fabulous cafés.
Here are some of our favourites:
- Dineen Coffee Co. http://dineencoffee.com/
- Cool Hand of A Girl http://www.coolhandofagirl.com/
- Sam James Coffee Bar http://samjamescoffeebar.com/#harbord
2. Pick apples and pumpkins:Here are a few of our top farm picks:
Head over to one of our fabulous farms for apple and pumpkin-picking, hay rides and nature walks.
- Whittamore’s Farm
- Country Apple Orchard Farm
- Pine Farms Orchard
3. Take a train ride to see the fall colours
A number of train routes through the province offer beautiful views year round, but the view becomes truly breathtaking when the trees turn shades of red, orange, and yellow.
4. Catch a film festival:
Although TIFF is over, there are still a number of other film festivals happening in Toronto over the fall months, featuring films and shorts from around the world.
Check out the following fall film fests:
- Toronto Urban Film Festival
- Planet in Focus
Check out EC Toronto for ESL Courses in Toronto.