Last weekend and yesterday was pretty hot in Toronto (it felt closer to 40 C).
Thanks to this weather, some of the city’s public outdoor pools will open this Saturday, June 17th; and after June 24th they are going to be open all summer long.
Here are some of the pools you can splash about:
- Alex Duff Memorial Pool
- Donald D. Summerville Olympic Pools
- Grandravine Community Recreation Centre
- Heron Park Community Centre
- McGregor Park Community Centre
- Oriole Community Centre
- Pine Point Park Outdoor Pool
- Riverdale Park East
- Sunnyside Gus Ryder Outdoor Pool
Follow the link if you are interested in taking Toefl Courses in Toronto