This summer is not going to be boring at all because you are going to find music all over the city.
- Music in St. James Park (June 1 – August 31): amazing bands.
- Beaches International Jazz Festival (July 14-16): jazz, blues, hip-hop and reggae on stages, in parks and on the street.
- Indulge at David Pecaut Square (June 23-25): free concerts in front of the Roy Thompson Hall.
- Classic Disco (June 23): this will be a guaranteed dance party at Yonge- Dundas Square.
- Summer Music in the Garden (July 1st): Enjoy free classical music shows.
- Beats, Breaks and Culture (August 26): check the next wave of Canadian talent in hip-hop and dance music.
And guess what… all of them are for free!
Follow the link if you are interested in taking Toefl Courses in Toronto