25. (1) Language Studies Canada shall refund all of the fees paid by a student under a contract for the provision of a vocational program in the following circumstances:
- The contract is rescinded by a person within one business day of receiving a copy of the contract.
- Language Studies Canada discontinues the Delta in-service program before the student completes the program, subject to subsection (2).
- Language Studies Canada expels the student from the college in a manner or for reasons that are contrary to the school’s expulsion policy.
- Language Studies Canada employs an instructor who is not qualified to teach all or part of the program under University of Cambridge ESOL guidelines.
(2) A full refund is not payable in the circumstances described in paragraph 2 of subsection (1) if the discontinuance of the Delta program coincides with the Language Studies Canada ceasing to operate.
(3) A refund is not payable under paragraphs 1 to 4 of subsection (1) unless the student gives Language Studies Canada a written demand for the refund.
(4) A refund under subsection (1) is payable by the Language Studies Canada within 30 days of the day the student delivers to the school the written demand for the refund.