Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Competition open to over 18s only, except employees of EC, their families or agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- The closing date for the competition is May 25th, 2010.
- The winner will be judged by EC’s panel of judges and notified by the end of May, 2010.
- There are three Scholarships available. The winners may choose a General English course at EC London, EC Cambridge, EC Brighton, EC Malta, EC Cape Town, EC Boston, EC San Diego, EC New York or EC San Francisco.
- The Scholarships include: 2 weeks of tuition at the Centre of the winners' choice; 20 General English Lessons (45 minutes each) per week, course book and educational materials, internet access and a welcome dinner/lunch.
- Flights, accommodation, meals, spending money, travel insurance and any additional items are NOT included.
- Winning scholaships can only be claimed by winners who have the necessary visa documents.
- Scholarships must be taken before 19 June and after 15 September, 2010. Scholarships are valid until end of 2010.
- The Scholarship is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
- EC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Although we will do our best to find available places, EC reserve the right to offer the tuition at another EC centre in the event of the preferred school being full to capacity during the winners preferred time period.
- EC’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- By entering, winners agree to their names and country of residence being used for publicity purposes by EC in any and all media.
- EC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s enjoyment of the prize.
- For name and county of winners please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to allow EC to contact you with offers and news. EC will never share your contact details with third parties.