University Admissions Service
Go to a top university in America or Canada. From enrolling in your English course to choosing your future university, we will advise and support you every step of the way, making sure your application stands out.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- You want to study at a North American university.
- You want help with your application.
- You do not have TOEFL or IELTS.
What can you expect on this course?
Our Partner Universities
Since 1992, we have been helping students to apply for Masters, Bachelors and Associate degrees through successful partnerships with leading institutions. Every year, we help hundreds of students reach their goal of going to university in USA or Canada.
We will help you attend an American university through our strong network of partner universities. These partnerships have been built by proving to universities that EC students are prepared for the challenges of life and study in university.
Our admissions advisers will help you at each step of the process of your university application. They will assist you with preparing every document you need, making sure you put forward the best application possible.
You may apply to one of our partners, or any university in the US or Canada. We will advise you of your options, and help you choose the best university or college for your academic goals. We will also give you counselling regarding courses and majors, recommendations concerning housing applications, and even help you identify potential financial aid possibilities.
You can gain conditional admission to our partner universities and colleges, for both undergraduate and graduate degree programmes, before you even start your English course. We will facilitate your application completely and send you your university admission letter along with your EC acceptance.
Enter University without TOEFL or IELTS
We have developed TOEFL and IELTS waiver agreements with the vast majority of our partner universities, allowing you to enter university without a TOEFL or IELTS score. Students who successfully complete their Intensive programme, do not have to worry about taking an official exam to prove their English language proficiency.
- Comprehensive university and college advisory service
- University counselling
- Application assistance and application review
- Courier fees for application
- Conditional letter of acceptance
- Guaranteed partner university admission, subject to meeting entry requirements
Which Course Should I Take?
The best English preparation for students interested in higher education in the U.S.A. is Academic Year programme. This course is for a minimum of 24 weeks and offers the choice between 24 (Semi-Intensive) or 30 (Intensive) lessons per week.
Choose from a number of exciting elective courses, including the Academic Techniques in Practice for University elective specifically designed for university-bound students at the high intermediate level or above. For Academic Year students (30 lessons per week) the Basic University Placement Service is free and receives a discounted Premier Service Fee. TOEFL/IELTS waivers to participating universities are only available for those on an intensive program who successfully complete the Academic Techniques in Practice-University elective at the appropriate level.
Our USA Partner Universities
- The University of Rhode Island
- Montana State University
- San Francisco State University
- UMAS Boston
- Northern Arizona University
- The University of Mississippi
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Boston Architectural College
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Lasell College
- Nichols College
- Mira Costa College
- Bunker Hill Community College
- Seattle Central Community College
- Foothill College
- De Anza College
- Santa Monica College
- Fredonia (State University of New York)
Our Canada Partner Universities
- Niagara College Canada
- London School of Business and Finance
- Royal Roads University
- Georgian College
- Centennial College
- The Art Institute of Vancouver
- Sprott-Shaw College
- Douglas College
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- George Brown College
- RCC Institute of Technology
- Seneca College
- Sheridan College
- Acsenda School of Management
- Conestoga College
- Confederation College
- Lakehead University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of Guelph
- Herzing College
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- TOEFL/IELTS waiver for 30 lessons per week students taking intensive course
I chose the University Access Program because I want to enter university after I graduate from this program. I hope that the University Access Program will help me achieve my goal. The programme is really good. I like it a lot! T...read more