This programme is for all students 30 years or older at EC Malta. It gives you the chance to take lessons with other mature students. This course is available during the summer (June - September) when EC Malta gets many 18-20 year old students.
You’ll get more out of this course if
- You want to study English with people the same age as you.
- You want to improve your English in fun and interesting classes.
- You want to meet similar people from all over the world for friendship or networking.
What can you expect on this course?
Improve your English in an environment dedicated to your needs
You will participate in lessons exclusively in a centre for students over the age of 30. The centre has all the resources you will need to ensure you can maximise your time learning English. Computers, Wi-Fi and childcare are offered.
Your English course
You can choose to study either General English, Intensive English or English for Work. Your class will have students over the age of 30 only. This allows teachers to make classes perfect for you through suitable activities, structures and topics. We make sure you and your classmates receive the best possible lessons.
For parents who want to study English in Malta, day care is available for children aged 3 to 7 years. For children aged 7 to 17, EC provides a range of courses for young learners.
- 2012 Course Start Dates: 15 June to 16 September
- Level: Beginner - Advanced
- Course starts every Monday
- Course Duration: 1 week minimum
- General English: 20 lessons (15hrs) per week, Intensive English 30 (22.5hrs), English for Work 30 (22.5 hrs)
- Class Size: 12 maximum
- Childminding facilities available
The people who work at EC are very kind and give me a familiar sensation. I am very lucky. The teachers explain in a good way to let me understand words, and if I have some problems, I can ask. They make the classes interesting. S...read more