Spot South Africa’s wildlife in their natural habitat on a 2 Day Safari tour!
DAY 1 > CAPE TOWN > OUDTSHOORN
Early morning pick up from Cape Town. A scenic journey via this famous country road toward Oudtshoorn along the scenic Garden Route.
CAPE ROUTE 62 – Along South Africa’s famous country road you’ll capture the beauty of high mountains, twisting passes, rugged Karoo plains, vineyards and orchards in your personal road movie.
OSTRICH FARM TOUR- Learn more about the ostrich and the brave gets a chance to ride on an ostrich’s back. (within weight limits)
ELEPHANT EXPERIENCE – Interact, feed and even sit on the knee of elephants to get to know these gentle giants better.
OVERNIGHT IN OUDTSHOORN – A semi-desert town in the heart of the Klein Karoo.
DAY 2 > OUDTSHOORN > CAPE TOWN
CANGO WILDLIFE RANCH – A sanctuary to some of the world’s most endangered animals and contribute to conservation of over 60 species.
WILDLIFE ENCOUNTERS: You’ll get the opportunity of a personal ‘Natural Encounter’ to touch cheetahs, hug Bengal tiger cubs, wrap yourself in a python and even dive with Nile crocodiles! (all optional activities – with extra costs)
BIG FIVE GAME DRIVE (+- 2 hours) – Spot Africa’s Big 5* from the safety of a open 4×4 vehicle, in their natural habitat. The GARDEN ROUTE GAME LODGE is a malaria free, private game reserve that is home to an abundance of wildlife, including giraffe, white rhino, lion, elephant, cheetah, buffalo, kudu, zebra, wildebeest and 24 more species that make up a total of more than 400 animals.
Follow the N2 highway to reach Cape Town late evening.
Book with Claudia at reception
– Elephant experience and feeding
– Ostrich farm + Ostrich riding (minimum weight allowance)
– 4×4 Game Drive at Garden Route Game Lodge (+-2 hours)
– Cango Wildlife Ranch entrance fee
– Friendly local driver-guide
– Pick-up from, and Drop-off at your accommodation in Cape Town
– Transport to tour’s hotspots – with licensed and insured vehicle(s)
– Backpacker accommodation for 1 night
Excludes: Meals & drinks, optional extras and excluded activities will be for your own account.
– Tiger encounter* (@ +/- R300 pp)
– Cheetah encounter* (@ +/- R160 pp)
– Diving with crocodiles (@ +/- R280 pp)