For students who decide to extend their stay with us at EC Cape Town, it is likely that you will need a visa extension. Who better to ask than our resident visa expert, Zubeida who can be found on the first floor.
From Zubeida Harris / Registrar
What is a Visa Extension?
When to extend?
How to extend?
There are two options:
- Extending current Tourist / Visitors Visa (maximum extension: 3 months)
- Extending Student Visa (maximum extension: 1 – 1.5 years)
I am available to help assist students with visa extensions.
Service I provide:
- Completing the application form
- Student handing me all the relevant documents to extend
- I check and make the necessary copies before I send students to Home Affairs to extend their visa
Click here for detailed information on applying for a Visa in South Africa