Visa Extensions

For students who decide to extend their stay with us at EC Cape Town, it is likely that you will need a visa extension. Who better to ask than our resident visa expert, Zubeida who can be found on the first floor.

From Zubeida Harris / Registrar

What is a Visa Extension?
When to extend?
How to extend?

There are two options:

  1. Extending current Tourist / Visitors Visa (maximum extension: 3 months)
  2. Extending Student Visa (maximum extension: 1 – 1.5 years)

I am available to help assist students with visa extensions.

Service I provide:

  • Completing the application form
  • Student handing me all the relevant documents to extend
  • I check and make the necessary copies before I send students to Home Affairs to extend their visa

Click here for detailed information on applying for a Visa in South Africa