Highlights of Malta
Meet at 09:30 at EC (finishes at 17:30)
EUR 24.46 incl. 18% VAT (lunch not included)
- Drive to Valletta to watch the island’s premier audio visual spectacular
- We proceed to Rabat to visit St. Agatha’s Catacombs (entrance fee included)
- Visit Ta’ Qali Crafts Village to watch local artisans at work producing typical Maltese ware which includes glass, silver, filigree and pottery. Free time is allowed for shopping of local products. Mdina Glass offers discounts to EC students.
- Proceed to the southern part of the island to the fishing village of Marsaxlokk where free time to stroll around will be allowed. You can also admire the typical traditional brightly painted coloured fishing boats
- Our last stop will be in Wied iz-Zurrieq for a magnificent view of Blue Grotto