October is a great month to be enrolled in one of EC’s full immersion English courses at EC San Diego!
Why? Because EC has amazing English programs for every student (of course) but also because there are many fun and exciting events happening in San Diego all month long!
What’s Up This Month:
1. October 5th: (American) Football Game, San Diego Chargers vs. New York Jets! $95, transportation to Qualcomm stadium included!
2. October 9th: Drum Lesson & Circle at La Jolla Cove! Sign up at the front desk & get ready to get your rhythm on next Thursday at 6:15pm
3. October 13th: EC San Diego Closed for Veteran’s Day Holiday – school resumes as usual on Tuesday, October 14th
4. October 16th: Visit the Haunted Trail in Balboa Park. The trail is an SD Halloween tradition…that will scare your socks off. “The Haunted Trail will be the scariest stroll of your life. Walk carefully along the mile long Trail through twisted groves and gnarled oaks… Visitors watch your back, you’ll never know which way the terror will hit you.”
5. October 21-23: AY Lecture “Thinking in English” with Teacher JJ – it’s harder than you “think” to think in a second language!! This lecture is open to all students and is great way to get free, additional English practice on top of current English course lessons.
6. October 29th: Halloween Bash at FLUXX SD. Attend the Halloween party of a lifetime at one of the most exclusive clubs in Downtown San Diego! This is event is 18+, must be 21+ to drink ($20)
7. October 31st: Happy Halloween! Annual EC Halloween Party & Costume Contest!! Our annual Halloween party & costume contest will be held at school during the elective hours. Make sure to come dressed in your finest Halloween gear! We will be judging you… Food tickets go on sale October 8th!