This year Toronto has been ranked one of the top cities in the world for quality of life, in the 19th annual Mercer’s Ranking.
The 6ix is the 16th best city to live in, and we are completely happy because we know this better than anyone else. Also, because we want you to know the advantages of living here!
- Vibrant and lively walkable neighborhoods, with different cultures and great food everywhere.
- Really cool and scenic areas.
- Festivals and events every time of the year.
- The weather is amazing, from winter to fall. Maybe sometimes it’s cold but not for long periods of time.
- The city is always growing, so you will discover new interesting places every day.
- TTC makes everything easier. From going to your school or job, to going to the famous places that are all around.
And not only this, in the Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2017 Toronto has also been ranked among the top 20 startup ecosystems. Highlighting our leading research in computing and artificial intelligence, and our eco-system behavior; the city is taking an important place for building global success.
Do you need more details to be convinced about coming here?