What is your name?
– My name is Rosaura Olivia De Leon Diaz.
Tell us something about you.
– I would describe myself as a friendly, optimistic, and helpful person. I like to meet new people, learn about other cultures, experience, new ideas, and simply make new friends.
Why you choose to be a Student ambassador?
– I chose to be a student ambassador because I think this is a great opportunity to improve my English skills and it can be a great opportunity to share ideas to help improve new projects at EC Vancouver.
What is your job as student ambassador?
– Come to introduce myself every Monday to the new students.
– Come to the graduation and participate in the picture taking.
– Organize special events and local excursion for the students.
In your opinion, what is the best activity at EC Vancouver? Why?
– I think EC Vancouver offers a range of activities that allow students to learn through different ways. I personally to attend conversation and pronunciation club and also enjoy the movies on Mondays.
EC offers various English Courses, including TOEIC in Vancouver.