This year, The Vancouver Visual Art Foundation presents the International Art Fair named “Art Vancouver”.
The fair will host over 100 artists and galleries from around the globe to showcase present-day creative activity.
Above all, the Art Vancouver fair is a wonderful opportunity to meet and greet other artists, collectors, patrons and designers from around the around.
For the full list of Art Vancouver’s 2019 exhibitors and artists, please visit Art Vancouver’s website at artvancouver.net
Exhibition dates and show hours:
- Thursday, April 25, 7 PM – 10 PM
- VIP PREVIEW 6 PM – 7 PM
- Friday, April 26, 1 PM – 9 PM
- Saturday, April 27, 12 PM – 9 PM
- Sunday, April 28, 12 PM – 5 PM
- General Admission: $15 + Fee & GST/HST
- Opening Night Premiere Party: $35 + Fee & GST/HST
- Multi 3 Day Pasx: $40 + Fee & GST/HST
- VIP (includes 3 day pass): $100 + Fee & GST/HST
- Children (12 & under): Free!
EC Vancouver is an ESL school in Vancouver. Studying with us at EC Language Centres allows you to explore such events and activities all year long. EC Vancouver offers many free courses, events and activities everyday.
Contact us today to book your free trial lesson! We have levels ranging from beginner and basic elementary to complete proficiency and test preparation programs.