As an international student, it can be difficult to know how much things cost in Oswego while studying here!
We have broken down the costs of things into average costs, trips, and transportation.
- Movie ticket in Oswego: $6.50-$8.50 for adults
- Average sit-down restaurant meal in Oswego: about $10-$12
- Average alcoholic beverage cost at restaurant: $4-$8
- Average fast food meal: $1-$10
- Average cost of groceries/necessities for a college student: About $50
To New York City from Syracuse:
- By bus: $70 round trip, $35 each way
- By train: $126 round trip, $63 each way
To Niagara Falls from Syracuse:
- By bus: $50 round trip, $25 each way
- By train: $80 round trip, $40 each way
- Centro bus to Syracuse from Marano Campus Center – $5 each way
(Thursday-Sunday free with sticker issued by Student Affairs Office)
- Taxi ride into town: About $10
- Taxi ride to Walmart/Shopping center: About $15
As you can see, living in Oswego is fairly affordable!