'Take a chance'
Let's take a look at the word take. This words is used in many collocations. To help you to learn English it is important for you to know about collocations. Here are some basic sentences using take. Complete the sentences with the correct word from the list below:
a break - a seat - your time - notes - a test - a chance - responsibility - offence
- a photograph - exercise
- If you want to lose weight you really should take some .
- There is no need to hurry. Please, take . Work at your own speed.
- I was only joking. I didn't mean what I said. I hope you didn't take .
- Come in and sit down. Take next to me.
- Now that you are an adult, you have to take for your actions.
- You have been working very hard. Take and relax for a while.
- Did you bring your camera? I want to take of the church.
- Taking is easy if you have studied hard for it.
- All the students took while the professor talked. They all wrote a lot.
- Take on me. I won't let you down.